// MAINSTREAM

Welcome to the best corner of the Internet.
Welcome to The Mainstream.






Add to      Technorati Favorites

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Thursday Picks

When I start reaching for lines that I need to shift a half-point:



Eastern Michigan (+30.5) - Toledo
Southern Miss (+31) - Marshall


Also starting to think that Michigan not only covers in East Lansing but they win outright.  Show me how Sparty's offense scores more than 14 points and I’ll show you my unicorn farm.


PS - Three kids won Halloween this year







5 comments :

Anonymous said...

State will score at least 14 points off Gardner turnovers alone... I expect this one to get ugly.

Miggy said...

Ugly times infinity. Weather is supposed to be heinous. I'm talking fumbles, picks, penalties, the works.

Oadge said...

Thank goodness we didn't have to score 14.

Oadge said...

Thank goodness we didn't have to score 14.

Brigee said...

Old Hane! Twice.