// MAINSTREAM

Welcome to the best corner of the Internet.
Welcome to The Mainstream.






Add to      Technorati Favorites

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Thursday Picks





Andy Reid -- A guy that can’t manage timeouts, breathes exclusively out of his mouth and now will forever make me think of the Kool-Aid man.


One thursday play:

UCLA (+23.5) – Oregon

//

Kansas St (-10) - Outside of garbage time points at Baylor, West Virginia has had a difficult time scoring on the road.  On an unrelated-but-sort-of-related note, I don’t trust Dana Holgorsen.  I mean look at him.  Wouldn’t be surprised if the guy had an abandoned well and some skin suits in his basement.


Illinois (+11.5) – One of my friends was saying that Michigan State could beat any team in the country because of their defense.  Felt like Mel Kiper trying to convince me that a linebacker from Miami with drug problems is worth the gamble because he has explosive speed and a great vertical.  Sparty’s offense, drug problems, can’t win with ‘em.

Georgia Tech (-10) - The Wahoos couldn’t stop Duke last week.  Expect Georgia Tech’s rushing attack to go beast mode.



h/t Kevin for the new logo


7 comments :

ajohns said...

As soon as I saw the new logo I immediately whale'd on Stanford.

MC said...

UCLA on the road with their RB doubtful....GO DUCKS!

Miggy said...

Both teams are covering machines, UCLA 5-1, Oregon 6-1 ATS. Too many points unless the Bruins are drained after last week's loss vs Stanford.

ajohns said...

Jim Mora teams don't get drained they just sniff salt.

BTW- as soon as I saw the new logo I immediately whale'd on Stanford.

Miggy said...

Did you whale at -3.5? Really wouldn't mind seeing the 3.

ajohns said...

Wow shot up a full point after I posted on the Stream.

ajohns said...

NFL

Raiders +2.5
Falcons +3
Broncos -12
Cowboys/Lions ov50.5
Packers/Vikings un47