// MAINSTREAM

Welcome to the best corner of the Internet.
Welcome to The Mainstream.






Add to      Technorati Favorites

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thursday Picks

When my friends ask me how I missed the Chuckie Keeton injury:



From Monday's picks, six lines moved in my direction, two remained the same, and one line went against me (Syracuse is now +7).  No respect for the Orange?

Only one new pick for today.


Army (-7.5) - Eastern Michigan


Like I always say when betting against Eastern Michigan, it's not called gambling when you don't lose.


PS - Although my NFL track record is dicey and by that I mean that I've never even sniffed a modicum of success, I'm extremely confident about two games this weekend.  Jacksonville +27.  New York Jets -2.5.  Easy covers. 


1 comment :

ajohns said...

What time does the Dombo Lock of the Century come out?