// MAINSTREAM

Welcome to the best corner of the Internet.
Welcome to The Mainstream.






Add to      Technorati Favorites

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Check It!

I drove almost 200 miles today. Thank goodness for the podpiece. Walking without one now is unbearable, but I like the iPod's application in a car more if only because I enjoy singing. Here's a question: On the whole, do iPods lead to more or less instances of road rage? I could see less because people (most people, anyway) listen to music that they enjoy. Enjoying your drive would assumably lead to less incidents of road rage. On the flip side, what if I'm on shuffle and the traffic gets really heavy? At the exact same moment some learner's permit goofball cuts me off, I'm getting serenaded by Eminem's "Kill You". It probably all evens out in the end. If it doesn't, Steve Jobs will commission some sort of traffic density detector for the next software upgrade.


THE LINK DUMP:
+ Mockbusters vs. Blockbusters I had no idea these things existed. In a couple cases, I'd much rather see the knockoff.
+ America's Most Miserable Cities <---- gee, I wonder
+ BY FAR the coolest phone I have ever seen. My iPhone is barely a month old and I already want a cooler one. There's no way I'm gonna be able to stay married.

No comments :