// MAINSTREAM

Welcome to the best corner of the Internet.
Welcome to The Mainstream.






Add to      Technorati Favorites

Monday, September 30, 2013

Week 6

When I bet on Colorado the week after I predicted they would get blown out by Oregon State.  



The spreads are getting tighter.  Vegas is getting wiser.  Like the BYU line moved 4.5 points in the direction I predicted last week.  I asked myself whether I should still make my picks public and show them to Vegas.

Then again, I guess my picks are like the old Green Bay Packers power sweep. You know it’s coming and you still can’t stop it.


+ Week 6 Plays --

SMU (+7) - Rutgers
Syracuse (+13) - Clemson
Temple (+34) - Louisville
Colorado (+38) - Oregon


Last Week: 5-5
Season: 49-33-2 (59.8%)



4 home underdogs.  One time!

2 comments :

Kevin said...

Lock of Week

Alabama (-55.5) over Georgia State

Miggy said...

You've been on fire with your Lock of the Week. I'll bet this.