// MAINSTREAM

Welcome to the best corner of the Internet.
Welcome to The Mainstream.






Add to      Technorati Favorites

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Thursday Picks And A Big Weekend Ahead

Remember in Wedding Crashers how Bradley Cooper* took the backyard football game a little too serious?  That's how dialed in I am for Saturday in Ann Arbor.  Big tailgate, bigger game, lots of bets, the works.





North Carolina (-17) - Middle Tennessee St
Stephen F. Austin (+38) - Texas Tech


PS - How about the line movement on my top play this week?  I locked in Sam Houston St at +46.5 on Monday.  It went up to +48 on Tuesday.  Now it's down to +37.5.  Am I responsible?  I don't know, you tell me.



*Sack Lodge


2 comments :

Unknown said...

You push yourself and push yourself trying to achieve the impossible, because you know when that moment comes, everything you've done has prepared you for victory!

GARY GROBOWSKI, The Break-Up (2006)

Miggy said...

Fate has me highly skilled and loaded with talent.