// MAINSTREAM

Welcome to the best corner of the Internet.
Welcome to The Mainstream.






Add to      Technorati Favorites

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Thursday Picks

What I look like trying to simultaneously eat lunch and make my picks on Thursdays:



Rounding out the Top 10...


Hawaii (+18.5) - Fresno St
Connecticut (+1) - Buffalo
Alabama (-14) - Mississippi


Hawaii (+18.5) - Fresno State's 118th-ranked defense versus Hawaii's 119th-ranked offense.  A pillow fight if I've ever seen one.

Connecticut (+1) - Neither team looked good last week.  UConn never stood a chance against Michigan and Buffalo needed 5 OT's to beat Stony Brook (FCS).

Alabama (-14) - When the Tide's third-stringers are playing the 4th quarter and Ole Miss threatens to backdoor cover, Saban won't allow it.  Too much intensity.  Too much fire.




PS - Hey Vegas, can I get the Texas A&M line one time?  You're making me sweat over here.

No comments :