// MAINSTREAM

Welcome to the best corner of the Internet.
Welcome to The Mainstream.






Add to      Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Week 2

Do I say I feel good about my picks every week?  Yes.  Do I actually feel good about my picks this week?  Also yes.

When I realized how many underdogs I picked:



+ Week 2 Plays --

"Most Confident 10"
Sam Houston St (+46.5) - Texas A&M 
Eastern Kentucky (+41) - Louisville
Cal Poly (+27) - Fresno St
Samford (+32.5) - Arkansas
Tennessee-Martin (+35) - Boise St
Temple (+3) - Houston
San Jose St (+27) - Stanford
South Alabama (+6.5) - Tulane
Boston College (-3) - Wake Forest
South Florida (+24.5) - Michigan St


"Rest of the Picks"
Arkansas St (+13) - Auburn
Central Arkansas (+16) - Colorado
Richmond (+23) - North Carolina St
Portland St (+27.5) - California
Louisiana-Monroe (-39) - Grambling St
North Texas (+6) - Ohio U
Florida Int'l (+24.5) - Central Florida
Mississippi St (-42.5) - Alcorn St
Maine (-3) - Massachusetts
South Dakota (+23.5) - Kansas
Utah (-23) - Weber St
Kansas St (-10) - Louisiana-Lafayette
San Diego St (+28) - Ohio State


Last Week: 13-9-1
Season: 13-9-1 (59.1%)


No comments :