// MAINSTREAM

Welcome to the best corner of the Internet.
Welcome to The Mainstream.






Add to      Technorati Favorites

Monday, September 2, 2013

Week 1 Recap

When I checked scores on Saturday night:


+ Week 1 Winners -- 
Georgia St (+21.5) - Samford
Western Carolina (+32) - Middle Tennessee St
Buffalo (+35) - Ohio State 
William & Mary (+32) - West Virginia 
Austin Peay (+50.5) - Tennessee
Central Florida (-21) – Akron
Hawaii (+21.5) - Southern Cal
Syracuse (+8) - Penn State 
Temple (+30) - Notre Dame 
Houston (-40) - Southern U.
Southern Illinois (+18) - Illinois
Southern Utah (+17) - South Alabama 
Arkansas St (-26) - Arkansas-Pine Bluff 

+ Week 1 Losers -- 
San Diego St (-15) - Eastern Illinois
Brigham Young (pk) - Virginia 
Indiana St (+24.5) - Indiana 
Utah St (+2.5) - Utah
Elon (+46.5) - Georgia Tech 
Florida Int'l (+21) - Maryland 
Army (-32) - Morgan St 
Eastern Michigan (-17) - Howard 
Wofford (+30.5) - Baylor 

+ Push --
Northern Arizona (+35) - Arizona 

Last Week: 13-9-1
Season: 13-9-1 (59.1%)

I could say I’m pleased with 59% but then I’d be lying through my teeth.  I hit 71% during Week 1 last year and that’s the bar for September.

How about Eastern Illinois flat out bringing it again San Diego St?  My top play got smoked.  Never seen such a thing.  Mind games all over the place.

PS – LSU fans, passion times infinity


No comments :