// MAINSTREAM

Welcome to the best corner of the Internet.
Welcome to The Mainstream.






Add to      Technorati Favorites

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Saturday Morning Special

+ Lasko’s Week 10 Picks --

Iowa (-6) - Indiana
Marshall (+3) - Middle Tennessee State
North Carolina (-7) - Duke

Line moves this week:
Nebraska didn't get sharp play all week, but it showed up this morning. The public was betting Michigan State from the open and the sharps were waiting for the higher number.  They waited.  This morning, they attacked.  The line is now down to Nebraska +4.

I might toss a little action on Northwestern +2 against Penn State.  11:00am games in Evanston give Northwestern one of the best home-field advantages in college football.  That atmosphere just sucks the life out of the opposing team.

PS - I don't love UNC -7 but I'll take my chances that Duke has a hangover game.

//

When my friends remind me that I'm the only one losing money on the Stream this year and that I should start picking winners:


2 comments :

Big Cat said...

Riding Iowa with you.

Bryan said...

The absolute disrespect you throw at Northwestern makes me think you secretly work for ESPN.