// MAINSTREAM

Welcome to the best corner of the Internet.
Welcome to The Mainstream.






Add to      Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Refreshed

Fans, opponents, and other streamers, I am sorry.  I won't get into the excuses (ahem 5 trips in 8 days) for why I didn't find the time last week to pick, but I look at it as my bye week.  Like many good teams, this bye week just allowed me to clear the system and prepare for the weeks to come. This comes at an especially nice time considering it was my first sub-500 week in ages.  Now I am refreshed, re-energized, and ready to finish strong.  Lasko thinks I want to ice the clock now that I have a lead on him.  I won't be happy until I am sitting in first place with a click above 60%.  When I read comments about getting kicked off the site:




Now, heading into week 13 after a bye week:




Kevin's Week 11 Picks
L - Georgia Tech (-3.5) over Virginia Tech
W - Georgia (+1.5) over Auburn
W - Pittsburgh (+3.5) over Duke
L - Tennessee (-40.5) over North Texas
L - Utah (-6) over Arizona (LOW)

Kevin's 2015 Record
Overall - 29-26 (53%)
Two Weeks Ago – 2-3 (40%)
Lock of Week - 6-5 (55%)

Kevin's Week 13 Picks
Oregon State (+34.5) over Oregon
Clemson (-17) over South Carolina
Duke (-4) over Wake Forest
Stanford (-3.5) over Notre Dame
Penn State (+11) over Michigan State (LOW)

1 comment :

Bryan said...

Bryan's Week 13 Picks
Navy (+1) over Houston
Arkansas (-13.5) over Missouri
Baylor (-1.5) over TCU
Ole Miiss (-1) over Mississippi State
Wisconsin (-2.5) over Minnesota

Bryan's Week 12 Picks
L - UNC (-6.5) over Virginia Tech
W - Purdue (+21) over Iowa
L - Utah (-2) over UCLA
L - LSU (-4) over Ole Miss
W - Michigan (-4) over Penn State

Bryan's Week 11 Picks
W - Toledo (-4) over Central Michigan
W - Georgia (+1.5) over Auburn
L - Oklahoma State (-14) over Iowa State
W - Nebraska (-9.5) over Rutgers
L - BYU (-4.5) over Missouri (LOW)


Bryan's 2015 Record
Overall - 30-23-2 (57%; +$430)
Last Week – 2-3
Lock of the Week - 7-4