// MAINSTREAM

Welcome to the best corner of the Internet.
Welcome to The Mainstream.






Add to      Technorati Favorites

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Holiday Season

Tis the Holiday season and I have been giving out gifts the past 2 weeks, going 9-1!



Can I keep this hot streak up?  Me with my family trying to make my picks...



Connors' Week 11 Results
W-MSU/OSU under 52.5
W-Va Tech (+6.5) over North Carolina
W-Boston College/ND under 42.5
W-Indiana (+2.5) over Maryland
L-Georgia Tech (-2) over Miami


Connors' 2015 Record
Overall - 30-20 (60%)
Last Week - 4-1


Connors' Week 12 Picks

Stanford (-3.5) over Notre Dame
Indiana (-6.5) over Purdue
Illinois (+3.5) over Northwestern
Cincinnati (+1.5) over East Carolina
Oregon St. (+36) over Oregon


Notes:  Stanford is a better team and I believe ND is vastly overrated, been pulling out close wins all year.  Injuries finally catch up with ND and Stanford pulls away late//Indiana needs 1 more win to become bowl eligible and everyone is finally healthy//Illinois needs 1 more win as well to become bowl eligible and will pull out all the stops at home to get there//Cincy is a better team than their record would indicate and will go out with a bang//36 points, are you kidding me, in a rivalry game?  I will take the points all day thank you very much.

Have a wonderful rest of your Thanksgiving weekend! 



No comments :