// MAINSTREAM

Welcome to the best corner of the Internet.
Welcome to The Mainstream.






Add to      Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Stained


0-5? 0-5? Are you serious Clark? Thought this was an easy game until last week. Had a bad feeling after watching Boston College struggle to get first downs after scoring 76 the week before. My picks felt like the Auburn defense this week.




This dude must have tailed all my picks...




I promise you one thing. A lot of good will come out of this. You will never see any Streamer in the entire country grind as hard as I will grind the rest of the season. You will never see someone push the rest of the Stream as hard as I will push everybody the rest of the season. You will never see me grind harder than I will the rest of the season.






Last Week
All Losses- Don't even want to see them.

This Week: (got greedy with 5 last week, going back to 3 picks.)

TCU -7 - I mean I know TT just beat a vaunted SEC team but TCU only giving 7 points is ridiculous.


Vandy +24.5- Classic trap game for Ole Miss coming home after beating Alabama. Reminder: it took Ole Miss 2 turnovers off of kick off returns and 3 others from Alabama to beat them by 6 points.   Think about that, winning the turnover margin 5-0 and only winning by 6 points.  Team is not as good as advertised. Don’t tell ESPN that though.*


*Side Note: Ole Miss went from #15 to #3 this week after that win. If you don’t think there is any bias, ask yourself this, if #17 Northwestern were to go into #2MSU or #1OSU and beat them by 6 points, what do you think their ranking would be? Sure as heck not #3.


MTSU @ Illinois O 61.5- Remember this is the Illinois team that feasted on weaker foes to the tune of 48ppg before running into UNC. MTSU has broken 70 points twice this year. Both teams will break 30 this game.



Who will I be this week, the 3-0 or the 0-5?  We will find out!


No comments :