// MAINSTREAM

Welcome to the best corner of the Internet.
Welcome to The Mainstream.






Add to      Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Back On the Board



Last Week 1-2
L-TCU +7
L- Illinois/MTSU Over
W- Vandy +24

I take solace in the fact that if you had picked one streamer to tail this year I would have lost you the least amount of money.




This Weeks Picks:

Iowa +6.5 v Wisconsin
Central Michigan +2 v Northern Illinois
Duke -6.5 v Boston College
Air Force +5.5 v Navy
Georgia +2 v Alabama

Just Kidding





Here are my real picks


Texas Tech/Baylor Over 89.5- 94, 97, 97 and 88. Those are the last 4 year totals for this game. 56 is Baylor's lowest scoring game and Texas Tech is 35, That is 91 right there. I will be surprised if there is a stop in this game.


MSU -21.5- MSU is 0-3 ATS this year. They have only beaten Purdue by 14 the past 2 seasons. So why am I taking them? Because Purdue is 1-6 in their past 7 games ATS and is by far the easiest opponent for MSU this season. MSU has faced 4 bowl teams from last year and are facing Purdue's backup QB this year. I see a 34-10 type finish to this one.


Oregon -7.5- Before the season started this game Oregon was a 27 point favorite. I think the hate for Oregon has swung a bit to far. Colorado is still a horrendous football team. I might wait til Sat morning because you might get this to come down to 7.


Bonus: Maryland +15.5- I wasn't going to post this one but the more I thought about it the more I like. Maryland is atrocious. Just got ran off the field by WVU. Michigan just blew the doors off BYU and now everyone is talking about them and public pouring $ on them. However, 8pm start @ Maryland with Michigan players starting to get a little cocky and won't take this as serious as they should. UM wins this game but it will come down to the 4th quarter.

4 comments :

Kevin said...

You Sonnofa....!!

Manick said...

How do you feel about that Noon kick now Couch?

MC said...

completely screwed up that MD play

Miggy said...

Go blue