// MAINSTREAM

Welcome to the best corner of the Internet.
Welcome to The Mainstream.






Add to      Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Underdogs FTW

There are 15 games on Saturday and the money has already flowed into 14 favorites.


The only underdog receiving over 50% of the action is Georgia (+8) vs Alabama.  I might just go play every underdog, not ask questions, and then collect my winnings.

//

A friend sent me this... I don’t care how old you are. I don’t care what level of football we’re talking about. I don’t even care what sport we’re talking about. You simply can’t get trucked worse than that in any level of life. Just absolute destroyed. Like that’s the type of play that sends you from playing free safety to the chess club in the blink of an eye.

7 comments :

likebuttah said...

Pesh v John Van

Miggy said...

DeVor v Catholic Central

Unknown said...

Laske vs a late night Pizza.

Miggy said...

Listen would I suggest that someone eats a large 10-piece deep dish pizza from Jets? No. Did I crush a large Jets last saturday once I got out of Columbus and returned to Michigan? Yes.

UMichBG said...

Michigan crushed ACC preseason favorite NC State last night like you crush pizza.

likebuttah said...

Video is also symbolic of my book tellin me he's no longer taking plays. Just got trucked....

Miggy said...

Not many games I like this weekend. And not worth betting on the Heisman. Johnny Manziel is now a (1/6) favorite to win. Vegas has spoken.