// MAINSTREAM

Welcome to the best corner of the Internet.
Welcome to The Mainstream.






Add to      Technorati Favorites

Monday, August 4, 2008

Blogging!

// I guess this is like a year old video but I just saw it so back off.



// I was just surfing the web when I came across a trailer for a movie that's coming out in 2009 called Watchmen. Never heard of it but the trailer makes this movie look amazing, you got to check it out. It's directed by Zack Snyder who directed two of my other favorite movies, Dawn of the Dead and 300, so I'm pretty pumped, even though I've never even heard of this superhero crew. Speaking of superhero movies, if someone picked this summer as the first summer that they have ever gone out to the the movies they would think that Hollywood only makes superhero movies with an occasional Seth Rogen movie here and there. Can't complain too much though, Iron Man was pretty good and The Dark Knight is in my all-time Top 5.

// If you think the Chinese need to be brought down a couple of pegs, watch this video, you'll feel better.

// Been diggin this song lately. It's a good mix of old school rap and a little motown. N.W.A. - Express Yourself. You know it.