// MAINSTREAM

Welcome to the best corner of the Internet.
Welcome to The Mainstream.






Add to      Technorati Favorites

Monday, October 13, 2014

Week 8

If I've learned anything over the years, it's that the Stream always rebounds after rough weekends.  Expecting a big Saturday.

Love these six early lines.  What I'll look like when these picks go 6-0:


+ Week 8 Picks --

1 Unit
Tulsa (+2) - South Florida
UCLA (-7) - California
Texas A&M (+12) - Alabama
Washington (+21) - Oregon
Bowling Green (-3) - Western Michigan
Appalachian St (+7) - Troy

//

Lines: 10/13/2014 11:30am

3 comments :

Kevin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kevin said...

2-2 last week. Not too happy about it. Overall record creeping up from 38% to 41%. However, LOW last week was A&M over Ole Miss. Shorting the LOW still proves to be the most valuable bet online. I think Ole Miss/Miss State is the worst #1/#3 tandem in the history of college football so it will be fun to see how long this lasts.

Keeping the trend with four picks in week 8. A lot of interesting matchups and I usually never bet on the line that looks way off (Baylor -7.5 over WVU for a noon game @WVU), but this one was too good to pass up. This is however not the LOW. The LOW if free money. Cincinnati over SMU by 13+ is the easiest LOW I have had all year.

Season Total

**************
9-13 Total (41%)
2-5 Lock of Week (LOW) (29%)
**************

Week 8 Picks

Baylor (-7.5) over West Virginia
Troy (-6.5) over App State
Cincinnati (-13) over SMU (LOW)
ND (+11.5) over Florida State

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I bet ND before reading this...I wonder if Bodog will let me take a buy out for half of my money back...