// MAINSTREAM

Welcome to the best corner of the Internet.
Welcome to The Mainstream.






Add to      Technorati Favorites

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Thursday Picks

Another big-time schedule this weekend.  Top teams squaring off all day.  Auburn (2) vs. Miss St (3).  Ole Miss (3) vs. Texas A&M (14).  TCU (9) vs. Baylor (5).  And don't sleep on Oregon (12) vs. UCLA.  I was wrong about the line move, thinking the public would be heavy on Oregon.  Hopefully the Streamers locked in UCLA +3 earlier in the week.

With that being said I think those big games have accurate lines.  Gotta dig deep to find value this week.

What it feels like when I'm making my bets:



What it feels like watching my picks lose:



+ Week 7 Picks (Thursday) --

1 Unit
North Texas (+6.5) - Alabama-Birmingham
Chattanooga (+26) - Tennessee
Navy (-38) - VMI
Iowa St (-3) - Toledo
Texas-San Antonio (-10) - Florida Int'l

//

Lines: 10/9/2014 11:30am

No comments :