// MAINSTREAM

Welcome to the best corner of the Internet.
Welcome to The Mainstream.






Add to      Technorati Favorites

Monday, October 6, 2014

Week 7

When its Saturday night and my friends point out that one of the Stream's picks just lost:



Only one game on the Monday slate.  The public will be on Oregon and this line may move up to +3.5 if you decide to wait.  The Ducks are only 2-8 ATS in their last ten games (1-4 this year).  I see a close game with the Bruins on saturday and will be taking the points.


+ Week 7 Picks --

1 Unit
UCLA (+3) - Oregon

//

Lines: 10/6/2014 12:00pm

1 comment :

Kevin said...

1-2 last week with two pretty awful picks (Wisco over NW and Bama over Miss giving points). I've since refocused and am ready to turn this around for the second half of the season, similar to Michigan.

Also, App State plays a FCS school so I unfortunately cannot pick against them this week (free money every week).

Because of the hole I dug myself into, I am picking four games this week. All four are favorites and all four will cover. I expect to be 11-11 next week.


Season Total

**************
7-11 Total (38.8%)
2-4 Lock of Week (LOW) (33%)
**************

Week 7 Picks

Georgia (-3) over Mizz
Florida State (-24) over Syracuse
Georgia State (-21.5) over Idaho
Texas A&M (-2) over Mississippi (LOW)