// MAINSTREAM

Welcome to the best corner of the Internet.
Welcome to The Mainstream.






Add to      Technorati Favorites

Thursday, August 29, 2013

My Week 1 Record Is Going To Blow Your Mind


I've got a pep in my step today.  Why?  Because we've got ourselves five more games to bet.  Winners for everyone.

Southern Illinois (+18) - Illinois
Southern Utah (+17) - South Alabama
Eastern Michigan (-17) - Howard
Arkansas St (-26) - Arkansas-Pine Bluff
Wofford (+30.5) - Baylor

The first four games didn't have lines on Monday.  Baylor was posted at -28.5 and jumped two points.

//

I've been told that I pick too many plays.  Well Week 1 has the most opportunity.  Gotta lay it all on the line.  Don't like it?  Go read a book.  I've bet so much money this week I can't keep track of it.  Became an absolute whale.

PS - One game I really like is Buffalo - Ohio State.  Buffalo went down to Athens last year and hung with Georgia.  And since you're wondering, yes I picked Buffalo.


1 comment :

keith said...

Consider my mind blown. Great 1st week calls on your top 10 picks. 6-3-1 awesome!!! Keep up the good work - - - make me rich!