// MAINSTREAM

Welcome to the best corner of the Internet.
Welcome to The Mainstream.






Add to      Technorati Favorites

Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

// Season 5 of The Office starts next week, and in honor of that: Every single 'that's what she said' jokes from the show.




// The first time I watched this video I gave it a laugh. But on a second take, I realized that I feel like sending him one of these emails. I just saw Semi-Pro for the first time a couple of weeks ago, and watching it I felt like I've already seen it 10 times. He really needs to stop being Ron Burgandy in every single movie that he does.



// Take a look at this picture of Amy Winehouse and I guarantee a "Jesus Christ" will come out of your mouth. Honestly how is she not dead yet.

// See how I did that? Titling the post "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" ^3 things that apply to this. Yeah, suck it.

No comments :