// MAINSTREAM

Welcome to the best corner of the Internet.
Welcome to The Mainstream.






Add to      Technorati Favorites

Monday, September 15, 2008

Around the Net

// This is an example of why you don’t post a nice picture of you and your dad when you were 7 and ask people to use photoshop to make it look better.

// The Wicker Man might be the greatest movie that I have never seen, just take a look at these highlights from the movie.




// A friend of mine recently called a pop, soda. I gave him a how dare you and asked him what his problem was. He had been living in Pennsylvania for a while and blamed the error on this. A fist fight ensued after I said there was no way they call pop soda in Pennsylvania. A week later he sent me this. We're still friends.

// A list of the top 10 trailer recuts. I'm going to have nightmares about the Mary Poppins ones.

// Now and then my friends and I make white people translations for rap songs. A little nerdy? Yup. But still fun. However, the guys that made this video take it to another level that I don't think we could of ever reached.


No comments :