// MAINSTREAM

Welcome to the best corner of the Internet.
Welcome to The Mainstream.






Add to      Technorati Favorites

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Looking For Something To Do?

// Website of note: Last.fm I have been using this website constantly since I found it. If your iPod needs a kick of fresh music then this site is for you. It basically streams free music, and when I say music, I mean every single possible song that you could think of. This alone makes it a great website, but the tool that you can download has changed my life. Once you download the software you can connect it to your iTunes. Once you play a song in iTunes all the info for the artist pops up along with a recommendation list. After you play about 20 songs you can go into the program and it will start streaming live music of what it thinks you would like, based on what you've been playing in your iTunes. It's like the greatest radio station ever. I've already downloaded about 80 songs since using this that I've either never heard of before or just didn't know the name of it. Highly recommended.

// Another website of note: thesmartass.info Stupid name, pretty good website. Actually the website kind of sucks, but they make up for it by making it possible to play old school Nintendo games and Sega Genisis games. Lots of hours of my life have already been wasted because of this.

// They just don't make tv shows like they used to. This is a clip from Magnum P.I., what's important to realize is that this show was on the air for like the entire 80's. THIS ACTUALLY PASSED AS GOOD TV.




Great "oops" delivery.

No comments :