// MAINSTREAM

Welcome to the best corner of the Internet.
Welcome to The Mainstream.






Add to      Technorati Favorites

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Reintroduction

I had conviction on about 10 games in week 3.  Only two of them were wrong (both by a point or two).  Pretty upset I ended up going only 3-2 but it looks as though I'm back in my groove again.  This is a late week pick because of vacation and other issues.  My one early pick would have been Wisconsin (+6.5) over MSU.  Too late to do that right now but I stand strongly by that.

When people ask me why ESPN continues to talk about the SEC dominance after watching the league (less Alabama) play this year


Kevin’s Week 4 Picks
Duke +20.5 over Notre Dame
Kentucky -2.5 over South Carolina
Stanford -1.5 over UCLA
Florida +5 over Tennessee
West Virginia -7 over BYU (LOW)

Kevin's Week 3 Picks
Cal (+7.5) over Texas - W
Penn State (-8.5) over Temple - L
Mississippi (+11) over Alabama - W
Missouri (+6.5) over Georgia - W
Baylor (-31) over Rice (LOW) - L

Kevin's 2016 Record
Overall - 7-8 (47%)
Last week - 3-2 (60%)



Lock of Week (LOW) - 1-2 (33%)

No comments :