// MAINSTREAM

Welcome to the best corner of the Internet.
Welcome to The Mainstream.






Add to      Technorati Favorites

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Impetus




Week 3.  Big week for the B1G.  Expecting some big things.  This is also the week where things begin to finally take shape and I shake off the cobwebs of the early games.  I have enough football under my belt going forward for real picks.  No excuses.

Still, when I remember how confident I was last week picking Clemson over Troy:



After I shake off the dust of the first game second week and go on an insane run the rest of this season. 




Kevin's Week 3 Picks
Cal (+7.5) over Texas
Penn State (-8.5) over Temple
Mississippi (+11) over Alabama
Missouri (+6.5) over Georgia
Baylor (-31) over Rice (LOW)


Kevin’s Week 2 Picks
Clemson (-34.5) over Troy - L
USC (-16.5) over Utah State - W
Akron (+23) over Wisconsin - L
Iowa State (+15.5) over Iowa - L
Ohio State (-28) over Tulsa (LOW) - W


Kevin's 2016 Record
Overall - 4-6 (40%)
Last week - 2-3 (40%)

Lock of Week (LOW) - 1-1 (50%)

No comments :