// MAINSTREAM

Welcome to the best corner of the Internet.
Welcome to The Mainstream.






Add to      Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Finality

Here we go. Bowl season.  Yes, I realize there have been about five games and I write this post during the first real bowl game in my opinion (Marmot Boca Raton Bowl with Temple vs. Toledo).  I was going to pick Toledo for this one and realized I needed to make my picks pronto.

My opinion on how my picks went this regular season:


Here comes my 5-0 bowl finish.  After a huge final week when I end the season with all the spotlight instead of Lasko or Couch:



Kevin's Week 13 Picks
W - Clemson (-5) over North Carolina
W - Florida (+17.5) over Alabama
L - Northern Illinois (+12) over Bowling Green
W - Texas (+20.5) over Baylor
L - Michigan State (-3.5) over Iowa (LOW) 

Kevin's 2015 Record
Overall - 34-31 (52%)
Two Weeks Ago – 3-2 (60%)
Lock of Week - 6-7 (46%)

Kevin's Bowl Picks
Pittsburgh (+3) over Navy
Ohio State (-6.5) over Notre Dame
Stanford (-6.5) over Iowa
Kansas State (+13.5) over Arkansas
Indiana (-2) over Duke (LOW)

No comments :