// MAINSTREAM

Welcome to the best corner of the Internet.
Welcome to The Mainstream.






Add to      Technorati Favorites

Friday, December 4, 2015

Championship Week

Here we are, back in the Big 10 Championship!   Never thought we would be here after that Nebraska game but that seemed to motivate our team to get there.

Connors' Week 12 Picks

L-Stanford (-3.5) over Notre Dame
W-Indiana (-6.5) over Purdue
L-Illinois (+3.5) over Northwestern
W-Cincinnati (+1.5) over East Carolina
W-Oregon St. (+36) over Oregon

It is with much sadness that I tell you that I am not going to be making any picks this week. My sole focus has been the upcoming game on Sat that I really haven't looked at the other games.  This is always a tough slate of games to pick anyways because there are so few games and so much on the line the odds makers are usually dead on.  You may think this is cowardly but my sole focus is my teams chance to make the playoff.  It makes me so nervous that the LOW is being put on Sparty.  

Iowa taking over Lucas Oil Stadium with these fans scares me as well...



GO GREEN! GO WHITE!!!!

No comments :