// MAINSTREAM

Welcome to the best corner of the Internet.
Welcome to The Mainstream.






Add to      Technorati Favorites

Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday Afternoon Update

Breaking News: The Syracuse-ND line is going bananas.  I was analyzing this game at 11:30am when it was +14, now it's all over the board.

Some sharps may be discounting Syracuse because they lost 34-20 to Maryland last week.  They outgained the Terps by 220 yards [589 to 369].

This game will be played at Met Life Stadium and if any team gets a home-field advantage, it's probably the Irish.


6 comments :

Kevin said...

Laske 9-4 in for week 4 and me going 0-3 brings the world back to normalcy.

Kevin said...

This is the week I turn it around. Dare I jinx Mich with this Lock of the Week? This is a 3-0 week and although last week was 0-3, two of the three picks were within 1 point from being pushes. Big week ahead!


Season Total

**************
4-8 Total
1-3 Lock of Week (LOW)
**************

Week 5 Picks

Georgia Southern (-16.5) over Appalachian State
Michigan (-10) over Minnesota (LOW)
South Florida (+33) over Wisconsin

kb said...

I will climb on board the K-train (now known as the Pain Train) one more tine knowing that Kev's cred and my bank acct are hanging in the balance.

Anonymous said...

I have two LOW...

1. Minn(+12) - Michigan
2. Jerry Kill seizure during the game

kb said...

What's the line on the Kill seizure?

Kevin said...

who is anonymous - i want action ... I will take Mich +10