// MAINSTREAM

Welcome to the best corner of the Internet.
Welcome to The Mainstream.






Add to      Technorati Favorites

Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Snuggie?



// Brigee’s Mighty Putty video got me thinking. I dig most things that America has to offer. I’d consider myself a regular guy. I like to have a drink. I eat regular food. I live a basic life. But here’s what I can’t comprehend. How has the Snuggie become a huge hit in America? People everywhere are buying Snuggies. There's even a cult on facebook. Well, far be it from me to point out the obvious, but it is a blanket with arms. How about the family that wears Snuggies to a football game. (Please note the high-five at the 1:05 mark). They look like priests*.

*Courtesy of my brother's friend Matt, who pulled off this greasy Halloween costume quite well.

2 comments :

Sandoff said...

This is it! All I had to do to strike it rich is cut holes in a blanket and add sleeves. I'm going to take the snuggie and add a hoodie to it. It'll be called the Hoodie-snug. I'm going to be a millionaire.

Anonymous said...

It's a backwards robe