// MAINSTREAM

Welcome to the best corner of the Internet.
Welcome to The Mainstream.






Add to      Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Rivalry Week

4-2 last week! If it isn't broke, don't fix it.  Sticking with the top five games of the week.

Auburn +17.5 over Alabama
Utah +10.5 over Colorado
Ohio State -6.5 over Michigan
Washington -6 over Washington State
Florida St -6.5 over Florida

Notes: Hoping that Auburn finds their offensive form they had in the middle of the season.  Nick Saban has NEVER beaten a 9 win Auburn team, Auburn currently has 8 wins// Colorado has to win this game to win the South.  I think they pull it out but I see them playing tight in the beginning with all that pressure.  Utah is looking for revenge after that Oregon game//People are going to read too much into that OSU 1pt win last week.  Conditions were horrible.  I just don't see UM having the offense to keep up with OSU//I said it last week, I couldn't believe I trusted Mike Leach, WSU played a solid half and then fall apart.  The last three games in this rivalry haven't been close//I think people are forgetting how good FSU is this year.  Yes three losses but @Louisville, Clemson and NC.  I just don't see Florida scoring enough points.

Last Week: 4-2
Season: 20-24-2 (45%)

No comments :