// MAINSTREAM

Welcome to the best corner of the Internet.
Welcome to The Mainstream.






Add to      Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Miracles


My face when I realize Dombo is on fire right now and catching right up to me.



Alright, I could go into a long winded rant about the MSU/UM game, however I won't.  The game is over, my University won and I am happy.  There are only two things I will say.  First, go check out my score predication in my post last week, nailed it.  Two, Lasko, I need to know what your boy Dave had to say, have to hear it.

Connors' Week Seven Picks
L-WVU/Baylor Under
L-FLA/LSU Under
W- MSU/UM Over


Connors' 2015 Record
Overall - 13-12 (52%)
Last Week - 1-2


Connors' Week Eight Picks

Tennessee (+15.5) over Alabama
Indiana(+16.5) over Michigan State
Wisconsin (-6) over Illinois
Houston (-21.5) over Central Florida
Baylor/ISU o79


Thoughts: Tennessee has the talent to stay with Alabama, just not the experience, this game will be close til the end until Bama pulls away at the end, plus UT had a bye week to prepare.  This is a nightmare matchup for MSU, Indiana can throw and MSU has a terrible secondary.  MSU is going to try and limit possessions in this game which means a close game.  Wisconsin is just a better team here.  Houston is playing 0-7 CFU and has the offense to cover 21 points.  I finally figured out Baylor, Art Briles is on a mission this year to make the playoffs and the only way he does that with his weak non conference schedule is too pile up the points.  

Have a great week.

No comments :